October 2017 Commodore Experience
Time & Location
About The Event
- Energize, Engage, Empower (Invite only - limited spaces)
- 5 nights luxury accommodation at Hamilton Island’s Yacht Villas
- 3 meals daily while at our retreat, created and cooked by our own local chef, Aaron Meizner.
- Daily group coaching sessions on the island (inclusive of 1 day group sailing adventure)
- Choose to participate in daily disciplines, like Yoga, Group Exercise Sessions and learn the importance of nutrition for our minds and body with our special guest coaches Craig and Jenny D.
- Enjoy activities and experiences both on shore and while aboard the 48-foot sailing catamaran such as: Mindset, wellness, sales, leadership and business coaching from all 4 of our world class coaches.
- Barefoot luxury at its best, sailing to one of the world’s most photographed beaches, Whitehaven Beach, visiting Hill Inlet, swimming in the crystal-clear waters of the magnificent Whitsundays, Queensland Australia.
- Test your mindset, be challenged and build your confidence, clear you mind – get comfortable with being uncomfortable.
- Network with like-minded people in a magnificent environment for a life changing experience.
- 1:1 coaching session with all 4 coaches
SAILING AUSTRALIA BUSINESS RETREATS COACHES:
Rob and Lisa Fogarty have combined their corporate, sales, financial and business knowledge along with life experiences to develop highly successful Leadership Sailing Retreats bringing people together through sailing adventures since 2001. Founders and Directors of their consulting firm, Performance Circle, Rob and Lisa remain focused on strategic planning, organisational, leadership and team development, with the main objective being collaboration and camaraderie. Maximising performance by empowering people. Collaboration ensures everyone works together using each other’s different perspectives and perceptions, when sailing the client is invited to participate in an adventure that will challenge, excite and develop new skills in communication, encouraging relationships to support your business with its ongoing organisational goals.
Craig and Jenny Dumnich guide highly successful entrepreneurs, executives and companies from around the globe, to amplify their results by identifying and removing barriers to the individuals personal and professional success. They have learned first-hand, after 33 years combined experience as financial executives and a journey through life-threatening illness, that your true wealth potential lies in the health of your entire success matrix, including mind, business, relationships and finances. When you begin with a creation of personal awareness and then create sustainable wellness strategies for the individual, as well as the team, all can soar to new heights of success. Through their personalised coaching programs, wellness consulting, corporate development and event training workshops, and motivational key notes, they have proven results in taking lives to a new level of accomplishment, financial success and personal fulfillment! Their footprint expands globally across four continents and 11 countries.
Daniella Princi is a Psychologist with a difference. She combines her considerable experience as a Psychologist with her additional specialty training in mentoring and life coaching to take a comprehensive, holistic and client centered approach to helping her clients take control of their lives, through evolving consciousness and awareness of self. Daniella is passionate about helping people to reconnect with who they are and what they need in their life, guiding them to the tools needed to make change. She guides and transformation of their lives, so they may discover and live a life of purpose, authenticity, value, meaning and vitality on all levels to become the best version of themselves. As a conscious Psychologist and mentor, Daniella focuses on each of her clients as a whole person including mind, body and soul. Conscious connection to yourself and truth will lead to the best connect to those around you - family, children, friends, work.
SAILING Australia Business Retreats ©2018