Pause find your Breath and Recharge
Time & Location
About The Event
Located 1100km north of Brisbane and 700km south of Cairns The Whitsundays 74 Islands are fringed with coral reefs and gorgeous white beaches. The heart of the Great Barrier Reef in Tropical Queensland offer magnificent weather almost all year round.
The outer Great Barrier Reef provides protection from ocean swells meaning comfort and relaxing days and nights on board our sailing catamaran.
Discovering beaches without footprints or spending the night at the famous Whitehaven Beach is one of the highlights during a Barefoot Adventure.
Direct flights to Hamilton Island are daily from Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney.
- Premium Sailing Experience from Hamilton Island or join us via a Sea Plane landing on Whitehaven Beach
- Exclusive Retreat maximum of 8 guests
- Welcome bubbles and canapes on arrival
- Eco- Adventures and private guided tours on beaches without footprints
- All meals and drinks included
- Private Sailing Tuition with onboard skipper and crew
- Navigate to a new destination each day
- Snorkel, swim, photograph and experience one of the eight natural wonders of the world
- Spend 1:1 time with world class coaches
There is a distinct character to each destination that will make you want to stay longer.
Add a Golf Experience to your Adventure, play on Australia's only golf course situated on it's own Island