Sailing to Success
Time & Location
About The Event
- 5 - 8 nights sailing the magnificent Whitsunday Islands (Invite only - limited spaces)
- Enjoy activities and experiences both on shore and while aboard the 48 foot sailing catamaran such as: Mindset, wellness, sales, leadership and business coaching from all 4 of our world class coaches.
- Barefoot luxury at its best, sailing to one of the world’s most photographed beaches, Whitehaven Beach, visiting Hill Inlet, swimming in the crystal-clear waters of the magnificent Whitsundays, Queensland Australia.
- Build your business with a hackathon event. Network with like-minded people in a supportive environment for a life changing experience.
- Exclusive sailing experience with the coaches, learning to hoist the sails or just relaxing to reflect on the transformational outcomes (maximum of 6 guests)
- 1:1 coaching session with all 4 coaches
- As we sail to our anchorage each evening a glass of sparkling and antipasto will be served. Enjoy the fun of fishing, hiking, snorkeling and a special Australiana BBQ on the beach.
SAILING AUSTRALIA BUSINESS RETREATS COACHES:
Rob and Lisa Fogarty have combined their corporate, sales, financial and business knowledge along with life experiences to develop highly successful Leadership Sailing Retreats bringing people together through sailing adventures since 2001. Founders and Directors of their consulting firm, Performance Circle, Rob and Lisa remain focused on strategic planning, organisational, leadership and team development, with the main objective being collaboration and camaraderie. Maximising performance by empowering people. Collaboration ensures everyone works together using each other’s different perspectives and perceptions, when sailing the client is invited to participate in an adventure that will challenge, excite and develop new skills in communication, encouraging relationships to support your business with its ongoing organisational goals.
Daniella Princi is a Psychologist with a difference. She combines her considerable experience as a Psychologist with her additional specialty training in mentoring and life coaching to take a comprehensive, holistic and client centered approach to helping her clients take control of their lives, through evolving consciousness and awareness of self. Daniella is passionate about helping people to reconnect with who they are and what they need in their life, guiding them to the tools needed to make change. She guides and transformation of their lives, so they may discover and live a life of purpose, authenticity, value, meaning and vitality on all levels to become the best version of themselves. As a conscious Psychologist and mentor, Daniella focuses on each of her clients as a whole person including mind, body and soul. Conscious connection to yourself and truth will lead to the best connect to those around you - family, children, friends, work.
SAILING Australia Business Retreats ©2018